OneWorld Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneWorld Alliance

OneWorld Alliance members - Airline Mogul

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Currently playing in other worlds?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flyjoe72
OneWorld Bronze Member
OneWorld Bronze Member

Currently playing in other worlds? Empty
PostSubject: Currently playing in other worlds?   Currently playing in other worlds? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Is anybody playing in any other worlds now? I started playing in Private World 923 last week. It's a 20 year league. They year started in 1990 and is currently in June 1991. I like it so far as you're going to have to make some fleet replacement decisions over time with the lifespan of the world and you get to use some older 'classic' aircraft. You start out with one 737-200.

Currently I'm based in Phoenix and have a fleet of seven Fokker 100s, four ATR-72s, and I just ordered an MD-88. Plenty of room if you're interested in joining. I'll be glad to look at current competition in any of the cities for your base.

I'm enjoying our World, but it's starting to get played out. Now I'm basically connecting the dots and doing some fleet replacement for older aircraft, although it's getting harder to sell them.
Back to top Go down
GoldDragonFly
CEO of OneWorld Alliance
CEO of OneWorld Alliance
GoldDragonFly

Currently playing in other worlds? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently playing in other worlds?   Currently playing in other worlds? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:14 am

I'm currently playing in 2 worlds and its more than enough to maintain at the moment so I will give this one a skip for now. I am planning to create my own world when I am done with these 2 so if anyone is keen to join, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://oneworldalliance.rpg-board.net

Currently playing in other worlds?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OneWorld Alliance :: General Chat-
Jump to: